Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I appreciate you, President Bush

We haven't had a Terrorist Attack in 7 years. He has kept us safe. I am worried about our future with Barack Obama in office. I didn't do the following petition, but I found it on another blog last night, and signed it.

If you would like to tell President Bush Thank you for keeping us safe, Read the following:

------- FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS -------
Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"Thank you President George W. Bush!"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/TYPGWB?e

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time.

Thanks!
---------------------------------------------
Share/Save/Bookmark

allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites