Monday, October 6, 2008

The gloves are off

McCain and Palin have been attacking Barack Obama about his "associations". Obama is fighting back with ads about the Keeting Five.

My question is, Why attack McCain about this? It makes me think that if he makes it to the white house and gets criticized like people do Pres. Bush, will he attack them back?

To be perfectly honest, Obama's associations do bother me. Especially his connections to Accorn and voter fraud. Not to mention the fact that he has connections to Hamas. I am wondering how he paid his colledge tuitons. How did he come up with the money when he supposedly was living on the streets. Did one of his associations put him through colledge?

Not to mention the fact that the thought has occured to me that Hamas is behind him getting in the white house to destroy this nation. It is a scary thought.
Share/Save/Bookmark

allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites