Saturday, January 17, 2009

A blog post that I found that is really good

Click here.

It is written with the title, to my fellow conservatives. I don't know about anyone else, but I find it sad that the Democrats are in control in the House, Senate, and White House.

Everyone acts like they think we ought to be overjoyed because "The One" is about to become the President. Everyone acts like we ought to be happy about it. I find it sad. I cannot be happy about it. I heard the people on television today chanting for Obama.

Quite honestly, the Obama love-fest is getting a little sickening. The MSM is in love with him, and so are the left. I told someone the other day that I believe that he could murder someone on television before everyone's eyes, and they would try to say that he didn't do it.

I feel like screaming when I hear him being compared to Abraham Lincoln, and I wish that they would knock it off. He is not Abraham Lincoln and will never be. It bothers me that he is going to be sworn in on Lincoln's Bible, and the train ride, etc.
Share/Save/Bookmark

allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites