Saturday, January 3, 2009

Obama voting "present" again?

I just found this article, here, and I agreed with everything that was said. I would like to add a few things to it.

Obama is going to be the President in a few weeks. With all the problems that are going on, my prayers are for him. I want him to succeed.

He seems to have trouble making up his mind. See my other article on this topic.

My main gripe about Obama, is the way the media has a love-affair with him. It has gotten to the point of being sickening. Have they never heard of "over-kill?" I say enough already. The pictures of him without a shirt on, are sickening also. I find them grose.

I grant you if he were a Republican, the media wouldn't be doing all this. They would be all over him everytime he took a deep breath. I just hope that with this "love-fest" going on, that it doesn't effect him in doing his job as President of the United States.

What are your thoughts on this?
Share/Save/Bookmark

allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites